Earth Clamp 500A European Type SUMO
500A Grounding Pliers
The contact raft is made of 100% copper, making the current flow well. It is used for electrical welding, acting as a grounding to provide a full range of current in the welding flow.
The grounding and clamping point is made from 100% copper with excellent fire flow properties
- European Grounding Pliers 500A SUMO
- Earth Clamp 500A European Type SUMO
- The grounding point and pliers are made of 100% copper, thus performing excellent current flow.
- The pliers can be fixed to hold the workpiece or the welding table thickly, allowing continuous flow of electricity. Seamless welding
- High strength steel handle
- It is used in electrical welding, acting as a grounding, bringing electricity from the workpiece back to the welding machine to provide a full flow ingress current.
How to use
- For connecting to an electric cable and clamping to the workpiece or table.
- Always wear protective equipment while working, such as a welding mask, bib or leather jacket, long gloves, armband, cap, etc.
- Connect the power cord to the welding pliers. Otherwise, high heat will occur around the joints until the power cord dissolves or burns.
- Wear an eye, nose and body protection when use avoid to breathe fumes and gases.