Welding Wire FLUX CORE 1.2mm E71T-1 SUMO (15kg./ctn)
It is a welding wire with flux core in the core of the welding wire.
Suitable for boat connection, auto parts. or large industries.
- 1.2mm E71T-1 SUMO Flux Core Welding Wire (15kg./carton)
- Welding Wire FLUX CORE 1.2mm E71T-1 SUMO (15kg./ctn)
Sumo E71T-1C is a flux-cored welding wire basic-rutile designed for all position welding of mild steel in applications requiring moderate levels strength and very good toughness. impact values of weld metal are good.
- ISO 9001:2000
- AWS A5.20 E71T-1C
- SHIELDING GAS
- 100% Co; Shielding gas.
- All position welding of machinery, shipbuilding, bridges, offshored structures, Strutural fabrication
- CCS :3YSH10
- LR :3YSH10
- GL :3YS5S
- ABS :3YSAH10
- DNV :lllYSH10
- BV :SA3YMH10
- NK :KSW53GH10
- RINA :3YSAH10
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Slag system provides for puddlesupport, good wetting, and bead shape in all position.
- Arc action and metal transfer are smooth
- Slag removal is easily achieved with hand tools
- One sided welding is possible with ceramic backing and will produce excellent results.
- Applications include those in general fabrication, Ship or barge construction, buliding or bridge erection, and off-shoreindustries.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
- The product should be stored in a dry place and in the original packaging.
- Always wear protective equipment before use.
Chemical Composition (%) Φ 1.2mm
||≤0.03||- -||- -||- -||- -||- -|
|Actual Result||0.048||1.22||0.38||0.0038||0.012||- -||- -||- -||- -||- -|