- A static rope is commonly used in rescue operations. Or adventure activities abseiling And working at the heights to save lives Or prevent falling, for example, cleaning up windows, tall buildings, etc.
- The rope is designed to be less flexible. Does not cause excessive sway while operating and easy to control.
- Make sure before use that the rope is not damaged.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects. Chemicals or objects that can corrode
- The friction of the two ropes or the rope against other equipment. This can cause heat and can damage the rope.